Was just out walking the dummies when I passed a dumpster and noticed a stack of books sitting to the side.

Was just out walking the dummies when I passed a dumpster and noticed a stack of books sitting to the side. I grabbed them all with the intent of taking them to the take-a-book/leave-a-book lending library at the local park. Suddenly, this woman walks up to throw her garbage in the dumpster when she takes an interest.

Noticing most of the books were "why you can't find true love" and "it's not you, it's him" types, she says, Obviously a woman left these. A woman after my own heart. Do you mind if I take some?

Have a field day, I tell her. I was just going to take them to the lending library at the park.

So, she took about five. These were the rest. Then there's the library before and after. Not in that order because Photos doesn't let you order them to share.


Comments

David Kutcher said…
I love little lending libraries! We have 2 in our neighborhood. .. 'cept they're always full of trashy romance novels!
Jason ON said…
This one's usually full of "come to Jesus" books and Bibles. I'm just glad to get something new in there.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.