Naturally, after I ordered the replacement battery for my OnePlus​ (it's enroute, at the moment) I found the culprit...


Naturally, after I ordered the replacement battery for my OnePlus​ (it's enroute, at the moment) I found the culprit draining my existing battery in 4 hours or less. Turns out it and as Microsoft Corporation​'s OneDrive app, drawing a whopping 23% of my charge.

I had two choices: turn off (photo) auto-upload or remove the app altogether. Since I generally like the app, I decided to turn off the auto-upload feature and see what happened. And look at that: my phone's been off the charger all day and I still have 6 hours, or so, left.

Also naturally, a OneDrive update came overnight last night, so that may also affect the draw on the battery. Either way, soon I'm going to have a new battery replacement for no reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.