By far, not my favorite old Nokia.


By far, not my favorite old Nokia. That honor goes to the Nokia 6800. And yet, this Blackberry-looking device (seen below) is, or was, the only non-RIM device capable of running on the RIM Blackberry network. I didn't have it long before moving over to Blackberry, itself. My Pearl 8120 was possibly my second favorite phone ever. And then Android came out and while I like these he is phones ('smart' doesn't cut it) they're not as much fun as earlier devices. Now they're all just rectangular touchscreens.

Nokia 6800: https://goo.gl/images/cDFrER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.