While the security threat here is great, I want to talk about the term "Godless.

While the security threat here is great, I want to talk about the term "Godless." I'm not sure who chose that word to describe these malicious apps, but in doing so, they're equating "without god" with "malicious" and "evil."

Atheists have spent decades trying to shrug off that association and have largely succeeded. And yet, now that association has returned.
http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/godless-apps-some-found-in-google-play-root-90-of-android-phones/

Comments

Android security scares ... must be coming up to new iPhone release time.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.