While I'm not going to #io15 I am going to Google tommorrow morning as part of a usability study for the Goog.

While I'm not going to #io15 I am going to Google tommorrow morning as part of a usability study for the Goog. 

_Dear Jason,
Thanks for your interest in Google's usability studies!  I have scheduled a usability session for you._

This study will be about photo/picture management in Google's ecosphere, from what I understand. They didn't give me much to go on, just be ready to share 75-120 of my photos. So, I'm not sure if this is part of the new photos app announcement or moving Photos to Drive or what.

If you have any questions I should ask if they ask for feedback, let me know now.

Comments

Jason ON said…
I don't know yet what the rules will be. Do you even Twitter?
Jason ON said…
I found and followed you.
Jason ON said…
Ha ha ha! I didn't see the creepiness in that until you said something! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.