Not my bike, nor my picture, but I want one bad.


Not my bike, nor my picture, but I want one bad. 

This post is a test. I repeat, this is only a test. If you are seeing this post at any other time do no refresh as important instructions will follow.

I repeat, this is only a test.

Has anyone noticed that #hashtags  are gone from the upper right hand corner of the post card? (ha ha ha, post card! That was completely unintentional) For years Google was auto-adding hashtags to posts based on the content that was being shared and now there's nothing. Not even on posts with manually added hashtags. Or am I the only one seeing this? Am I dreaming? Is this Inception-like? Holy crap! Is any of this real? Is the universe just an illusion? Is reality a perception of the mind?

Bonus points if you can name the bike.

Comments

Jason ON said…
That, I'm sad to say, Hitchcock Green​, is something I don't know.
Theresa Reel said…
Yeah the hashtags are gone, not sure when that happened, but yes I noticed it also.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.