Holy shit!

Holy shit! July 15 to September 15? Those are the exact dates of my Basic Training! This conspiracy to overthrow the Texas government has been going on since I stepped foot in the military! Damn. Was I the lynch pin? Can I even step foot in Texas anymore or am I to be arrested on sight?

Seriously though, these sorts of exercises happen all the time. I participated in a few of these myself while stationed in Texas, Arizona and Europe.

Hopefully this is just Gohmert and the governor pandering to the anti government wackadoos in their state. If he truly believes his own words then someone needs to order a psych eval, stat!
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/louie-gohmert-jade-helm-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.