This would have been hilarious to witness in real life.

This would have been hilarious to witness in real life.


via Sarah Rios​

Originally shared by Amanda Lord

I rarely laugh at things on the internet.  I smirk.  Or I have that little "heh," that you get when you're a bit amused by something.  It is even more rare that I wind up LAUGHING LOUDLY AND CONTINUALLY.  
 
I tell you right now to read this, but only if you are in a place where you don't need to explain to other people what you're laughing at.  Because I about died. 
http://www.chicagonow.com/becoming-supermommy/2015/05/the-tale-of-my-daughters-penises/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.