I used to live on Ft.

I used to live on Ft. Hood, just a few miles west of Waco. Didn't own a bike there, but have been to Waco a few times. Twin Peaks wasn't around then but I have been to them here in Denver a few times. For the life of me I can't imagine starting a fight around all those hot girls.

EDIT: New information:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/waco-texas-biker-gang-shooting.html

Apparently the local police knew there was a chance this could break out into a fight.
http://www.kxxv.com/story/29085892/police-respond-to-shooting-between-biker-gangs-at-restaurant

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Isn't Ft. Hood where the Muslim soldier freaked out and shot some military troops? And isn't Waco where David Koresh had his Branch Dividians cult and the huge meltdown with the federal government? Geez, that must be on hostile place to make the news so many times with mass killings, huh?
What a shame.
Jason ON said…
Waco is also close to where Pres. Bush (II) calls home.
Sash Walker said…
Do yourself a favor and do not look at the comments on Twitter comparing the scene at this Twin Peaks in Texas and Ferguson, MO. I cannot take the rubbish. . . 
What does one have to do with the other??
I read that for the most part, when the cops showed up, they shot a few bikers with guns, everyone dropped weapons and were peacefully detained for booking. And the folks on Twitter are clamoring about how it takes the National Guard to detain "one black man" but when the criminals are white, cops aren't "in fear for their lives." 
I'm nauseous now. . .
Wallace Roberts said…
Must be something in the Waco water, Sash Walker.
Jason ON said…
I've been to bike nights where rival clubs show up but haven't seen so much as a fist fight break out. This is scary stuff.
Kevin Jones said…
Looks like it was really bad Jason, not a great advert for bikers  sad

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.