Accompanied friend of mine to the Sprint​ store earlier today while she shopped for a new phone.


Accompanied friend of mine to the Sprint​ store earlier today while she shopped for a new phone. While there I played with a Lumia 635 (I think it was a 635). It's the first time I've played with Microsoft Lumia since Microsoft partnered with Nokia.

While I don't have a lot to say about the OS, the Lumia's body was so incredibly tiny. Were they always tiny? I could have sworn they used to be bigger.

Comments

jani koskela said…
They didn't partner - they sent in a butcher and he succeeded. Which is good in a way, Nokia had like 15 layers of bs middle managers.
jani koskela said…
.. who did nothing useful anyway? Many of the people found better future in new startups etc. Laying people off via Accenture was a cheap shot tho.
Jason ON said…
Nokia made their own bed when they hired a former Microsoft exec to be their new CEO. Maybe that was their long term plan altogether, to have Microsoft be the bad guys to a Scandanavian company that didn't have the balls to cut their own staff.
Brian Petty said…
The 635 is a budget, low-end phone, so yeah it's tiny.  Try a 640 (the upgrade) for a much better experience.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.