On the TV right now.

On the TV right now.
https://youtu.be/MVt32qoyhi0

Comments

Don Johnson said…
This is a fantastic trailer. Please tell me they did not put all of the best parts of the movie in this trailer.
Dmitriy Briskin said…
The whole "we only use 10% or our brain" thing has been debunked many times over.

With that said, I'm gonna watch the sh*t out of this movie :)
Jason ON said…
A lot of people said this was a bad movie. Heck, my friend said it was a bad movie. While it wasn't a great movie, it wasn't bad. For a modern film it was fairly short and I think they could have used that extra time to flesh the characters out a bit more.
Mike Jules said…
You are wrong. It sucked!
Jason ON said…
Wow, Mike Jules​, you're so full of moron.
Jason ON Im with ya on this one. It wasnt great but it def wasnt bad either. At 89 minutes long it sure was short by todays standards but I think they were going for fast paced as it all happens over a very short time frame.
Eosfinity said…
+Jason ON You have a TV? What's that even four?
(Nigahiga references XP)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.