I had this big long post typed out regarding my frustration over people who can't make a coherent argument, but...

I had this big long post typed out regarding my frustration over people who can't make a coherent argument, but stopped before hitting Share to watch this little documentary. 

I highly suggest this documentary instead of listening to me rant about stupid people. It's only about an hour. I was able to catch it on PBS but maybe you can find it elsewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kstvzdoaKwc

Comments

Jason ON said…
It's covered in the documentary, actually. I think it's a great idea, however they also bring up the downside of de-extinction efforts. Namely, if the efforts are successful in any way shape or form it could mean the end of conservation policies.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.