Reminds me of an article I read months ago.

Reminds me of an article I read months ago. A staunch supporter of the police's right to use as much force as necessary, no matter how minor the perceived crime, found himself in a situation where the police were using too much force on him (or was it a family member?) for minor infraction.

Suddenly he was not so supportive of police brutality.

Originally shared by Ryan “IT Lab” Drewrey

I agree.
When cops just take another cop's cell phone and looks through it, it's wrong.
I wonder if the police union feels just as strongly for cops invading the personal information of NON-POLICE too.
"I can't believe my cell phone was taken and searched for no reason"
Yeah, welcome to the problem.
http://news.yahoo.com/police-union-sues-over-cellphone-searches-rowdy-party-195832013.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.