This article should rightly be titled: How Mobile Photography Changed the Photo Industry: Instagram, a Cash Study.

This article should rightly be titled: How Mobile Photography Changed the Photo Industry: Instagram, a Cash Study.

I abandoned my Instagram account when Facebook bought them and when I read articles like this one I consider firing it back up. But then - Facebook.

A few weeks ago I ran across a (pro) photographer who was discovered on Instagram. He said, without posting there he never would have sold his first print or lined up gigs. And so, once again, I considered IG but I just can't get over my mistrust of Facebook.

While I may not post pictures as often here as I used to, I do post one to two a day over on EyeEm​​. So if you're there, you can find me.
http://www.americanphotomag.com/how-instagram-changed-street-photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.