As seen o Facebook (where I had to go to see all the "birthday wishes" from friends who can't call or text but just...

As seen o Facebook (where I had to go to see all the "birthday wishes" from friends who can't call or text but just need to hit that birthday button over there).

I think the comment was: "Why do they need these weapons for so-called exercises?"

First of all, they're not weapons. They're LOS (that's line of sight) communications arrays. Second of all, I stay away from Facebook because the people over there are just dumb. Even my friends.
http://allnewspipeline.com/Microwave_Weapons_Nevada_Jade_Helm_15.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.