Guess where?


Guess where?

Here for some kind of photos research usability study.

Comments

Jason ON said…
Still waiting to get in the building with a bunch of people for a remote #io15 thing.
Jason ON said…
I had to sign a NDA (that's Non Disclosure Agreement, to you laymen out there) so I can't really get into  what we discussed in regards to products or usage so don't expect more from me regarding the usability study.

The Google people were all nice and attentive, as though they really were interested in the feedback our group provided. That's good. 

One of my largest concerns wasn't about anything a Googler said or did, but rather a couple of people in the study seemed to keep forgetting we were talking about mobile usage. They wanted features that are either already built into G+Photos or the desktop (browser) interface. 

Otherwise I thought there were some great ideas tossed around and some really good brainstorming among us even if most of what we did was on paper with highlighters, scissors and tape. Actually, all of it was on paper. It's a good thing Google recycles. ;)
Steve Johnson said…
You brought me back a t-shirt right?
Jason ON said…
Hell, I didn't even get a pen.
Jason ON said…
I just read their stock prices dropped 2% today due, in part, to no big announcements.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.