Put some more miles on the bike today.

Put some more miles on the bike today. Woo Hoo! Just over 225 of them, in fact. Since it snowed in Colorado the other day I stayed in the low country (foothills) and pretty much followed the same path I followed last week: Black Hawk to Estes Park and back on Peak-to-Peak highway.

Unlike last week, though, the weather was better, there was less traffic.

I didn't stop and take any pictures, but I do have video that I'll upload and share as soon as I have a better, more stable internet connection. 

Thew weather for the next few days is supposed to be great. Not as a great as today, but great for this time of year. Unfortunately, I won't get much riding in aside from commuting or running errands until Sunday. 

So glad I got today in.

Comments

Wallace Roberts said…
As the HD guys are fond of saying, "For those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don't, none will be given."
tom harley said…
You can not say it any better
Jason ON said…
Ah yes, the same argument women give: If you don't know what you did wrong then I'm not explaining it to you. ;)
Nolan L said…
I'm kind of jealous. Hoping the wind dies down shortly because I'm playing hooky.
Jason ON said…
Should have played hooky with me yesterday. It was much nicer than today. ;)
Paul M Edwards said…
Look forward to seeing the video. Please share a link to it in this thread so we can be notified. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.