I'm beginning to see why people move into the mountains and shun society.

Comments

Alexis Cantrina said…
Hey, Jason ON this is me.
Jason ON said…
Ahhh.. I usually ignore blue ghost people.
Nolan L said…
It's kind of nice knowing that we are the loudest ones in our neighborhood. I'm not looking forward to losing that status.
Jason ON said…
There was a time when all we heard was the playing of children. Then new people moved in and it turned regular fighting started. Then more new people moved in and the occasional fight that had people calling the police. Then this lady moved in and I thought we were past the miscommunication and on friendly terms, but I get the feeling she's a mean drunk. I knew a guy like that in the Army. Nice guy until he had a few drinks in him then he just wanted to start fights with whomever was nearby.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.