I can't say I'm surprised to see this.

I can't say I'm surprised to see this. I mean, it had to finally happen, right? Photographer gets pissed and goes after illegal use of his content then the internet backlashes against him, putting all his images up for grabs.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's one of the reasons I only load low res images to the web in the first place.

Originally shared by Chris Fink (OLD PROFILE)

lol oops...
http://torrentfreak.com/photographer-who-sued-imgur-now-has-a-pirate-bay-problem-141022/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Torrentfreak+(Torrentfreak)&utm_content=FaceBook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.