Turn down the volume and enjoy. Luckily for you my face is covered by a helmet. ;)

Comments

Nolan L said…
Lol! I wear earplugs and keep the music at a high volume. I still get the exhaust of the SV or the induction on the triple. But it's not annoying until playback...
Jason ON said…
I do't wear ear plugs or ear buds as I don't like things in my ears, especially when I have a helmet on.
Nolan L said…
I didn't until after 500 miles the noise was the main factor for fatigue. Now it's just my rump that says enough.
Sash Walker said…
I love the angle of the camera. I might try that. You are truly booking it in part of that video!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.