This was originally shared via a private share so I couldn't reshare publicly.

This was originally shared via a private share so I couldn't reshare publicly.

No matter if you believe the MBPT are a valid way to evaluate personality types, I think we can all agree that some of us are a little more introverted than others and some of use are a little more extroverted than others.

A little more reading for you: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/introvert-myths_n_3569058.html

If you're an I, then you'll understand this a little more than those E's.

#introvert   #intp   #isfp   #intj   #istj   #isfj   #infj   #istp  
http://atchuup.com/30-problems-that-only-introverts-will-understand/

Comments

Melly Pereda said…
Didn't know it was private... Oops. Good added commentary as well!
Steve Johnson said…
Number 3, 18, and 22 in particular.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.