Pretty sweet deal for those photogs out there! Snap it up while the snapping is good!


Pretty sweet deal for those photogs out there! Snap it up while the snapping is good!

Originally shared by Karen Hutton

On HECK of a bundle of Awesome is on sale for 5 days!!  
How about $2000 worth of goodness for only $89??
 
Find out more here: http://bit.ly/1oaMPM1

You may be starting to see the notice... but there's a ginormous sale happenin' NOW! The catch... it only lasts for 5 days!

*Learn from the best Nicole S. Young, Trey Ratcliff, Martin Bailey, David duChemin, Jaime Ibarra and sooooo many more. 

Here's the link to learn more or buy: http://bit.ly/1oaMPM1.
That gives me credit if you do decide to leap - which I would love! 

I only like to share super, awesome deals... and honey, this is WAY one of them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.