I'm going to Mars, bitches! No wifi there but then again, I have CenturyLink, so no internet here, either.


I'm going to Mars, bitches! No wifi there but then again, I have CenturyLink, so no internet here, either.

Should I bring my own bottled water or do you think NASA will provide? Aw, who am I kidding? Thanks to congress NASA doesn't have the budget to provide water on Mars.

Originally shared by NASA

Only 10 days left to send your name on our Journey to Mars, starting with NASA Orion Spacecraft's Dec. 4 first flight. The deadline for receiving a personal “boarding pass” is Friday, Oct. 31. If only your name could collect frequent flyer miles. 

To submit your name and for more info, visit: http://go.nasa.gov/1ovdTpI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.