Anyone else heard of Hive and giving it a shot?

Anyone else heard of Hive and giving it a shot? It sounds almost too goo to be true. I like the fact that it's operated out of Germany and the company leadership is focusing on safety and security.

But, as a social content sharing service... how does it differentiate from any other social media website where people share pictures, videos and audio files?

Originally shared by C. Michael Croston

I shall try Hive...
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/free-unlimited-cloud-storage-hive-right/

Comments

Jason ON said…
There's a catch with everything.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.