It's been a few years since I watched The Last Starfighter and it's one of those few movies I wish would get a...

It's been a few years since I watched The Last Starfighter and it's one of those few movies I wish would get a reboot. If for nothing else, then just to update the computer graphics and make the third act (space scenes) a little more character driven, especially the relationship between Alex and his navigator. Most movies are running at roughly two hours these days, so the extra thirty minutes of relationship and character development could easily fit in a modern runtime.
https://www.google.com/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/the-last-starfighter-was-ahead-of-its-time-and-thats-i-1751420055/amp?_utm_source=1-2-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.