If I'm asked nicely I might be able to find pictures of a road in Wyoming that, when we came around the corner, was...


If I'm asked nicely I might be able to find pictures of a road in Wyoming that, when we came around the corner, was gone, much like this road. I think it was down to one lane as a sink hole or flood or something had created a crater where the other lanes should have been, but being the only road in the area, they couldn't shut it completely.

And no, no one sped up trying to test their skill set.

Update here: https://plus.google.com/+JasonON/posts/UTZbrjsuhbp

Originally shared by Vernon Lee

Snerk!

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Holy Hello Kitty!! Jason ON I want to see your photo please.
Jason ON said…
Mobile app won't let me scroll back that far.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.