#DonaldTrump's transition team worked with Congressional staff to develop the anti immigration order he signed last...

#DonaldTrump's transition team worked with Congressional staff to develop the anti immigration order he signed last Friday. He also required those staffers to sign NDAs. If I were a congressman and my staff (1) worked on the executive's behalf, (2) didn't get permission first and (3) signed am NDA for that Executive, I'd be furious.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-immigration-congress-order-234392

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
You are how old and just realized that there is a whole world of political workings out there? Tell me this, were you furious with the "we have to pass it if we want to see what's in it" from Pelosi? I don't remember seeing that thread.
Jason ON said…
And I don't remember a comment by you where you said something intelligent.
Lorne Thomas said…
Jason ON I love it when you prove my points.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.