Remember that post I made a week ago or so?

Remember that post I made a week ago or so? You know the one, it talked about the GOP led congress national forest and BLM land as "worthless" so as to make selling it easier?

Well, here's part 2.

Originally shared by Marla Caldwell

Here's Chaffetz's other NPS-destroying bill. You know what to do.

H.R.621 - To direct the Secretary of the Interior to sell certain Federal lands in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming, previously identified as suitable for disposal, and for other purposes.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/621

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.