How many times have you seen me post that Trump's supporters just don't care?

How many times have you seen me post that Trump's supporters just don't care? They don't care that he's backtracking on his promises, that he'll fail to follow through with others and that he'll toe the party line when they really voted on an outsider.

They will continue refusing to believe the snake oil salesman actually sold them a harmless tonic when they're positive they bought snake oil and the man behind the curtain isn't a real wizard.
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/cover_story/2017/01/trump_sold_america_a_miracle_cure_it_will_fail_he_ll_get_off_for_free.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

Comments

Jason ON said…
Who's Tom Hartman?

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.