There is not a single second of this new rule that's wrong.

There is not a single second of this new rule that's wrong. There's a stereotype that those of a more liberal persuasion are "pussies." Well, I'm here to tell you stereotypes exist for a reason. Over the last several decades politically left people have run around the world trying so hard not to offend anyone that they've allowed the "tough decisive" Republicans control of just about everything. If you don't want to be offended by anything go find yourself one of those so-called "safe spaces" and hunker down. In the real world there are nearly seven billion people who will find seven billion different ways to be offended by something 6.9 billion people don't care about. Suck it up.

I'm not advocating for people to go out of their way to be offensive, that's just a dick move. But none of us should have to walk around on egg shells for fear of offending someone else's delicate sensibilities. If you're easily offended, that's you're problem, not mine or anyone else's - except maybe your shrink's.

I offend people all the time. I know I do it and I also know it's not intentional (most of the time. Sometimes an asshat needs to be offended). I also learned, a long time ago, you'll never make everyone happy and trying to do so will only make you miserable.

So, stop getting all righteous every time a perceived slight occurs.
https://youtu.be/JaC1-U8LIY0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.