Having a Leffe right now.

Having a Leffe right now. A friend's friend bought a six pack, drank one and hated it. When my friend suggested I may like it she brought me the five remaining bottles.

It's not bad. Has a good flavor that reminds me of drinking bier in Germany. I'm actually quite sad to learn it's a domestic product, but I guess I should be thrilled to find a good American beer. I wonder if it's at least brewed from a 750 year old recipe or if it's just marketing.
http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2016/04/05/customer-suing-anheuser-busch-since-leffe-abbey-ale-isn-t-brewed-in-monastery.html?intcmp=trending

Comments

Andrew Cutler said…
There are so many good American breweries. Two of my favourites are Rogue rogue.com - BEERS | Rogue Ales & Spirits and Stone Brewing http://www.stonebrewing.com/beer#ageGatePassed.
Jason ON said…
There are indeed good American breweries, but many of them are incredibly localized, without the demand or capability to ship across the country. I happen to live a stone's throw (from a very strong person) from Drydock Brewery, which makes a great hefeweizen.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.