So, friend of mine and I were just talking about music and how, when you had to buy an whole cassette or CD (I'll...

So, friend of mine and I were just talking about music and how, when you had to buy an whole cassette or CD (I'll explain those to you later), you generally got burned, buying eight to ten songs you didn't like for the couple you did.

I mentioned there were probably 6 or 7 albums total that I never regretted purchasing, enjoying each and every track on the disc or cassette. For me it was all the works of Garbage (the greatest band ever) and this album by The Refreshments.
https://youtu.be/5KZeRkqnPqc

Comments

Aleks Fatuesi said…
Plussing for Garbage.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.