I was at the gym this morning and this was running on one of the many many sports channels the gyms insists on...

I was at the gym this morning and this was running on one of the many many sports channels the gyms insists on plying us with. I struck up a conversation with the guy next to me regarding the real issues that prompted the tensions in America regarding police abuse of power and lack of accountability and yet somehow the whole rioting thing in Baltimore was upsetting the MLB was concerned with games not being played on time and therefore upsetting future scheduling.

What's more important here? A national conversation about police abuse of power and lack of accountability or a bunch of rich guys who might have to adjust their schedules?

Originally shared by The New York Times

#Baltimore http://nyti.ms/1P3wBM2
http://nyti.ms/1P3wBM2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.