Microsoft announced Edge today. Apparently. Was anyone listening? Just the tech-media, I assume.

Microsoft announced Edge today. Apparently. Was anyone listening? Just the tech-media, I assume. 

This article is hilarious (http://www.avclub.com/article/microsoft-reveals-name-its-latest-browser-you-wont-218739) but that I really wanted to bring to your attention was the video sneak peek of Edge. At the 20 second mark we see a quick example of Edge in action which, in my opinion, looks an awful lot like Google+.

Is anyone else seeing this? Sure the colors and design are a little different, but the main points are still there: search bar is in the middle with results shown on three columns of "cards." 

Or maybe it's more like Keep?
https://youtu.be/iH1D31YHsgY?t=23

Comments

Colin Fahey said…
I liked that spartan code name better.This kinda seems samsung'y
George Ferreira said…
I don't care what name they use, I will give it a try and then decide if it replaces chrome or not
Do people draw on webpages a lot?
Jason ON said…
Exactly Thomas Tenkely​. But, maybe they do. I don't know as no one I know does it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.