Many of us have known for a long time that #DickCheney is an asshat.

Many of us have known for a long time that #DickCheney is an asshat. Luckily, history will mark his and Bush's presidency as a failure, leaving legal and political scholars to use his position as the pinnacle of a bad example.

I'm just ashamed he will go down in history as a vice president of this nation and that I, as an American, am judged by this human filth's behavior.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/12/dick-cheney-defends-the-torture-innocents/383741/

Comments

Dunken K Bliths said…
asshat ... is a nice term for what he really is...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.