Ha! This is great. Where's Josh Gates when you need him?

Ha! This is great. Where's Josh Gates when you need him?


Via Cara Evangelista​

Originally shared by ****

My nannies used to threaten me that if I didn't go to sleep, the aswang would swoop into my room and eat me. If I insisted on playing out by the giant trees in the backyard when I should be inside having dinner, the kapre would take me away to his world and I'd never be seen again.

Interesting how some folks never outgrow the fear of mythical creatures- particularly sky daddies who'll burn you in an eternal lake of fire. That's far more fucked up than any aswang, kapre, duwende or serena that I was fed bullshit about when I was a child.


http://time.com/3832604/philippines-rap-mythical-creatures-mikey-bustos/?iid=obnetwork

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.