DIdn't there used to be a place where you could look to see active Hangouts?

DIdn't there used to be a place where you could look to see active Hangouts? I started a Hangout earlier today and while I waited for anyone else to join I noticed another Hangout was in progress so I joined that one.

Then I recalled Google+ once had an active Hangouts list in Hangouts somewhere. I found a list of HoAs but not just Hangouts.

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to start a Hangout and limit it to a specific Community? Like, a Community Hangout? I know we can limit it to specific Circles, but can't seem to find a way to make is Community only. Seems to me that would be a desirable feature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.