I have to say, the worst money I ever spent on photography software has to go to on1 Perfect Photo Suite 8.

I have to say, the worst money I ever spent on photography software has to go to on1 Perfect Photo Suite 8.

If you haven't noticed, I don't post as many pictures as I used to. Not that I'm not taking pictures, but the thought of even using this program to edit (RAW) just makes me want to not bother. And that's why I haven't been sharing photos for the past 7 months or so. I have tens of gigabytes of RAW files to make presentable but on1 makes me not want to even push the shutter button.

And since I'm not a pro - ie: this is luxury money for me - I can't afford to just go out and buy another program whenever I want. So thank you on1, for the first time in 20 years you've made photography not fun for me.

Comments

Have you ever tried Gimp?
Jason ON said…
Yeah, but GIMP isn't what I'm looking for. I loved CaptureOne and should have stuck with them, but they were terminating my license because I hadn't spent the money to upgrade to their current offering. Now I'm thinking I should have.
CaptureOne is good! Bought a copy of that for my Dad a couple years ago an he loves it.
Jason ON said…
It's great! I need more money.
Steve Kilbride said…
I don't know what you're looking for in a RAW editor, but have you checked out RawTherapee?  (free)
Jason ON said…
Steve Kilbride, yeah, a long time ago. For what I get with RAWTherapee I might as well use the crappy software that came with my camera.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.