Restaurant.com has got to be the most annoying website ever.

Restaurant.com has got to be the most annoying website ever.

First, I can't log in even though I have an account with them. After what seemed like three attempts to log in they block you out for ... how long, I don't know. 

I went ahead and just clicked the "reset password" option and after 10 minutes or so, the email to change my password finally came in. I click the link, fill out my email and new password, confirm new password and told it's a success. I go to log in with the new password and  ...

..."to many attempts to log in" and my account is locked out.

If I didn't have money sitting in there waiting to be spent I'd walk away.

Comments

Eran Arbel said…
It's a scam I live in a large metro area and the closest restaurant is 10 miles away

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.