Can anyone help a girl out? I'm not that savvy with Windows8.

Can anyone help a girl out? I'm not that savvy with Windows8.

Originally shared by Una Schade

COMPUTER GURUS - i need help!!!

Windows 8 machine issues: I turn the PC on, log in, and it goes to a black screen where I can see my pointer and that is it. I CTRL+ALT+DEL and got my taskbar to run. And got to run a new task from there and got to boot in safe mode from there. Logged in, Did Command Prompt and "sfc /scannow" and got an error of "Windows Resource Protection could not start the regular service". I'm at a loss!! Please help :-)

Comments

Una Schade said…
I just tried that - and it said it could not refresh... :-|
Una Schade said…
And haha at the Google products link! I'm Android all the way. This is actually my photographer's PC I am tryign to help out with so he can get back to be functional...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.