I have to say, this Adria Richards sounds like a [bad word].

I have to say, this Adria Richards sounds like a [bad word]. She overhears a conversation she wasn't a part of, makes it public, doesn't feel remorse when the guy loses his job, but then blames the guy when it backfires on her? She takes no personable accountability that resulted in her predicament?

The first guy who created the spambot-thing for twitter also seemed a little less than sympathetic. He creates a spambot based one the author's name - for research, supposedly - and then tells the spoofed man, to his face no less, 'too bad, so sad.'

People are jerks.
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/feb/21/internet-shaming-lindsey-stone-jon-ronson

Comments

amy campbell said…
We certainly live in a different world today !
Sash Walker said…
That is one hardcore story. Very frightening. Thanks for sharing. You always share the most thought provoking stuff.
Jason ON said…
I try, Sash Walker​. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.