I think, if Sony Entertainment Network​ wanted to go with a non-white Spider-Man they should have written it in with...

I think, if Sony Entertainment Network​ wanted to go with a non-white Spider-Man they should have written it in with their 5, 7, 9 year plan. Say, three Peter Parker movies with the third one introducing Miles Morales or a different spider-character, then the death of Peter Parker and the reigns taking of the new Spider-Man.

But to confuse non-comicbook reading viewers with a new Spider-Man? That just might turn off viewers to the character all together.
http://geektyrant.com/news/new-spider-man-will-reportedly-not-be-white

Comments

Jason ON said…
As I said, the confusion it would gave to non-followers of the comics, specifically of the Ultimate line.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.