But, I bet Senator Sessions will be standing in line to vote for war against ISIS when the time comes.


But, I bet Senator Sessions will be standing in line to vote for war against ISIS when the time comes.

Originally shared by ****

 It's not an entitlement. It's a debt we owe each and every veteran.

And let me tell you what's happened to our veteran health care. I'm supposed to go to the VA for a chest series every 5 years because they exposed me (repeatedly) to asbestos. Yet it takes me a bloody damn YEAR to get an appointment. Oh, and the eardrum that was ruptured 3 times in submarine trainers? No disability, no hearing aid covered because "it's not severe enough". 70% hearing loss in one ear isn't severe, I guess.

This is what we get when clueless fuckin' hillbillies keep voting Republican. Send us to war and then kick us to the curb. 

Here's a blanket statement for you: If you vote republican, you don't support the troops that you sent in harms way. Dispute that with your representatives voting records.

Comments

Jess Newcomb said…
Unfortunately they support the war not the troops. This brings to mind all the GOP speak over supporting our troops by providing them with all they need but George sent them over without nearly enough support. Sharing protective vests or having them sent from home by family. Humvees that were not armored and the list goes on. Yes troops to them seem to just be canon fodder. Very sad.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.