Went to shave my head this morning as I do about once a month during the summer months.

Went to shave my head this morning as I do about once a month during the summer months. I brought the Wahl clippers out and slipped the 1 guide onto the blades and shaved. This happened outside where I don't really have to worry about a hairy mess everywhere.

All went well.

Then I went into the bathroom and double checked myself in the double mirror. Left, right, front back. Oops, there was a spot that looked a bit longer than the rest. So, I go grab the clippers and touch up the area.

Now it looked shorter than everywhere else. What?

I looked at the clippers. Apparently I'd taken the 1 guard off and was shaving with bare blades.

Damn. 

Then I had to shave my entire head with the lower level leaving be with 5 0'clock shadow all over my head. Seriously, my head's hair is shorter than my real life 5 o'clock shadow I'm sporting right now.

I don't think I've ever been this bald in my life. Even in the Army.

No, there's no picture.

Comments

Michael Benton said…
Bare blades every time.... #breakfreefromthecomb
That's the way I always do it. No guard on my clippers.
Pearl Beverlin said…
It'll grow back in a day or two. But yeah, quite a picture.
Jason ON said…
I guess I'm GTFOing. :P
Embrace your baldness! Don't be ashamed to show some scalp!

Just, you know, stay in the shade on a sunny day. You don't want to wind up with a burned noggin.
Jason ON said…
My hair's been short enough since May now that my scalp's fairly tanned.
Jason ON said…
Sandy L, this was a first for me and I've been shaving for a couple of years now.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.