Did you see the part where Verizon Wireless screwed over Chromebook owners?

Did you see the part where Verizon Wireless screwed over Chromebook owners? 

Yeah, the company T-Mobile's CEO said was raping you (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/19/tmobile-ceo-rape_n_5511693.html) just decided to screw over people who thought they were getting a good deal. 

I used to work for Verizon (not wireless) through a vendor. To this day I have no idea why anyone uses their service.

Originally shared by JR Raphael

This is really disappointing to see.
http://blogs.computerworld.com/mobilewireless/24046/verizon-google-chromebook-data

Comments

Steve Johnson said…
I think large corporations like Verizon can run "bait and switch" policies, absorb the penalties from a class action lawsuit, and still come out ahead.
Jason ON said…
And I think they know that as well. Hopefully it means Google won't be doing this sort of promotion with them again.
Nate Taylor said…
Good on Google to offer $150 to correct the issue. Even though I doubt the issue is on them as much as Verizon.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.