...or golf. Or baseball. Hell, any sport. #worldcup


...or golf. Or baseball. Hell, any sport. #worldcup  

Originally shared by Giovanni Ranzo (Tenzin Dawa)

Yes, finally somebody expressed with a nice metaphor my feelings towards the "the best show in the world" (!!). 
Can you believe this is how media define it here? (Don't know about other countries).

Traduzione del meme per gli amici italiani:
"Sempre più eccitante
che guardare una partita di calcio".

Finalmente qualcuno ha espresso in una interessante metafora i miei sentimenti nei confronti dello "spettacolo più bello del mondo" (!!).

Comments

Gwenny Todd said…
It is Football. . .I was chastised by a Portuguese on Ventrilo last night for calling it soccer.
Stacy Sanchez said…
I would rather play soccer than watch it. I played for 13+ years, but still don't watch any on TV.
I was going to reshare this, but then I decided that I don't care enough about football to care. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.