If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow is June 15th so go get your vote on: #mrprofile061514

If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow is June 15th so go get your vote on: #mrprofile061514

The picture with the most likes will become our new Profile picture until September when we do this whole thing all over again.

But how do I vote you might ask. Well, Sally, it's simple. Click the hashtag #mrprofile061514 and then +1 the image(s) you'd like to see win this quarter. You also have about 24 hours to squeeze in any last minute images.

Comments

Jason ON said…
Just a couple of hours left, people. Get your vote on!

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.