Helped a younger girl at the library who didn't know she could save a file from her email to Google Drive.

Helped a younger girl at the library who didn't know she could save a file from her email to Google Drive. She was trying to buy a jump drive from the library staff because she didn't want to download the .doc file to the library's computer.

Then, at the store I helped an old lady barely tall enough to reach the bottom of her cart, unload her heavier items.

Can I take a nap now? I'm tired.

Comments

I started using Google docs, etc... because I didn't want to buy another copy of Windows. It's pleasantly easy to figure out.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.