So, the other day I walk into Chipotle with a friend of mine.

So, the other day I walk into Chipotle with a friend of mine. As I always do when I enter a building I scan the place to get an idea of who's in there and what's going on. Since this was technically after the lunch rush, there weren't a lot of people in the restaurant. 

However, over at the a table in the far left corner is a woman who looks familiar. I took a longer look and, ye it is, it's my ex-girlfriend. Not a recent ex, but one from a few years ago. 

We split up after about 8 months of dating when she started badgering me about getting married. After 8 months? Really?

I'd seen her there and there over the years, but haven't seen her here or there in about three years. To be honest, I thought she moved away, but Denver's a big enough area and we didn't tend to run in the same circles anyway, so it wasn't weird not seeing her.

And yet, there she was. When we dated she looked a lot like Tea Leoni (http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/tea%20leoni.jpg) but now she looked a little more worse for wear. 

My friend, whom I was having lunch with, had met my ex once years ago and even commented how bad she looked now. She looked at me and said, "You have nothing to worry about. You're all tan and buff."

Okay, maybe not as trim as I was when I dated my ex, but I have to admit, the years have been much more kind to me.

Speaking of which, did you know Ghostbusters was 30 years old now? Damn!
http://www.tvweek.com/blogs/tvbizwire/tea%20leoni.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.