I've been in numerous discussions about this swap over the past week.

I've been in numerous discussions about this swap over the past week. For the most part there are two camps: Bergdalh is a traitor and Obama shouldn't have released five valuable detainees to bring him back; and never leave a man behind.

More often than not, though, there has been a lot of wild unsubstantiated claims floating around, perpetrated by FauxNews, congressmen and senators looking for a headline and just about everyone who hates Obama for being Obama. 

Anywho, here are four myths.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/four-myths-about-the-bowe-bergdahl-swap-that-must-be-destroyed-20140605

Comments

Michael Meyer said…
Yes just watched a Live interview (fox news) with his platoon and everyone from his commanding Officer and buddies say he deserted. But they also say don't leave a man behind. but they all agree that they would have died before letting the 5 Guantanamo detainee's go.
Jason ON said…
I read an article earlier today about how that particular platoon was a platoon of f-ups. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/08/us/us-soldier-bowe-bergdahl-case-highlights-a-unit-known-for-troubles.html?
Theresa Reel said…
I can tell you I stand with Bob and Jani, and look forward to them being reunited with their son ...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.